Sunday 8 December 2013

❤ 2013 Japan San X Rilakkuma Store Opening ☆ 札幌 Sapporo 2nd Anniversary ☆ Moon Theme ❤



ღ Yes!! Finally I managed to own this very set!!
It is just so unfortunate that I missed this release by a couple of days T.T
皇天不负苦心人,after 4 months of hunting, I got them at original price!! (Of course exclude shipping cost) Haha..

This time round, there is really a hammer lol! (refer to my previous post of Kichijoji 3rd anni)
If you ever read stories on Chang Er, there is a scene whereby bunnies are making 'rice balls' by mixing rice flour and water through repetitive hammering.. Gege and Meimei here sure share 99% resemblance of that scene! So Tori... ??... Is he a fairy??? With the feather wand???

P.s: In my 1st pic, meimei is trying to 'kiaoka' but... =。="




No comments:

Post a Comment