Monday 9 December 2013

❤ 2013 Japan Lawson X Rilakkuma 10th Anniversary Carousel (Loppi Limited) ❤







ღ Lawson releases the soft version of the 10th anniversary's carousel!
And hurray.. there is only 1 color available!! No need to crack 
my brain!! Haha...
This was really a long wait after I placed an order through the official website in July but only got it in November -_-.

The carousel is made available through online preorder for a limited period of time only, once registration ends, dang, you will have to buy from resale market (aka black market.. lol)

Pre-order period lasted from 02 July 2013 till 19 August 2013
Actual release date: 22nd November 2013

The actual thing is bigger than I thought and was nicely packed in a box with the barcode and sticker tag pasted outside.. meaning I cannot dispose the box.. Speechless.. I'm already running out of space!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment