Saturday 8 February 2014

❤ 2014 Japan San X Rilakkuma & Lawson Campaign 12 ~ Forest Theme ❤









ღ Remember in July 2013, San-x held a Facebook Popularity Contest to vote for the theme which Rilakkuma fans like the best? Well, this time round Lawson is following the footsteps of San-x!! The poll garnered over 10,000 participants and ta-da, the WINNER IS THE FOREST THEME!!! I'm so excited because this is my favorite theme too:)

Shortly after the result announcement, Lawson released a picture of the above figure stating its impending launch^^

I was so pleased to finally receive my piece in January this year. It weighs a little heavy and has got very fine workmanship. I love the details found in the Lawson display, especially the mini donuts. And it cost only ¥3,990 inclusive of tax which I think is really cheap  

No comments:

Post a Comment